History is history and facts are just that facts.
PzG sells reproduction WW2 war stock at competitive prices for all students of Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, and Third Reich history in one convenient location.
Get books about Adolf Hitler, WWII & Nazi Germany here at:
PzG Inc. - Your Third Reich HQ!
Why read and study books about nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler?
If there is one person in history whose activities changed the world, that person would be the German leader or Fuhrer Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) who led Nazi Germany and its allies into World War II (1939-1945), by any measure, the most devastating war in history.
But why read books about Hitler and Nazi Germany? The implication being that Hitler was so evil and caused so much trouble that there is no point in glorifying him by learning about his life. The answer is Adolf Hitler is someone we recognize, someone whose contributions — for better or for worse — have had a significant effect on our culture and the world and as members of that global community we should know something about the man, the world he lived in, and the events that shaped his thinking.
Now, examine for yourself Hitler's Germany through these captivating (some out of print & hard to find) history books, art books, first hand war stories from Wermacht soldiers, tactical order of battle books, as well as WW2 / WWII military reference books full of Third Reich pictures & nazi war images. Don't let anyone tell you what to think; read, study and come to your own conclusions about the Third Reich, Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler the Leader of the German Volk.
"Ideological excesses must be understood within the context of the adversity of the era."
quote from the community plaque located at the Nazi bell at Tümlauer-Koog
= German Text
= English Text
= English & German Text
= Japanese Text
= English & French Text
Questions & Answers for National-Socialists
by Dr. Joseph Goebbels
10 Commandments for National-Socialists (from part I)
Your country is the mainspring of your life; remember this always!
1. Germany is your Fatherland; love it above all, and more in deeds than in words.
2. Germany's enemies are your enemies; hate them with all your heart.
3. Every national comrade, even the lowliest, is part of Germany; love him as you love yourself.
4. Demand only duties for yourself; then Germany will also regain rights and privileges.
5. Be proud of Germany; you have a right to take pride in a Fatherland for which millions gave their lives.
6. He who abuses Germany abuses you and your deceased; repay him with your fists!
7. Repay like with like and then some. If you are denied your just rights, remember: you can secure them again only through your own political movement.
8. Do not be a hooligan anti-Semite--but beware of the Berliner Tageblatt! (1)
9. Live your life in such a way that one day you will not need to stand ashamed before a new Germany.
10. Have faith in the future; only thus will you win it.
About the Author:
Paul Joseph Goebbels (29 October 1897–1 May 1945) was a German politician and Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda during the National Socialist regime from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler's closest associates and most devout followers. Goebbels was known for his zealous, energetic oratory and virulent anti-Semitism.
THE NAZI-SOZI IS A QUICK & EASY READ!
"Written in 1930 for NSDAP party members as a guidebook to the meaning of national socialism and it's application for Germany. Covering a vast array of topics including Economy, Youth, Class Struggle, Marxism, Anti-Semitism, and much more!" - Michael Kelly, PzG Inc. President
BK121 - The "Nazi-Sozi"
= English Text
Details: Softcover 32 pages, approximate size 5-1/2 inches x 8-1/2 inches.
More facinating items to add to your private collection.
Get reproduction WW2 nazi war stock from PzG Inc. for hobbyists, teachers, re-enactors, museums, and all students of Adolf Hitler's German Third Reich.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR ORDER TODAY!
Date this page was last updated:
Sunday, December 13, 2015